Vision Statement: Clyde CISD is committed to providing a rigorous education where students through collaboration learn digitally, embrace change, and compete globally.
Mission Statement: CCISD exists to build a relationship with parents, guardians, and our community to provide a comprehensive 21st century educational experience of high quality and rigor that inspires all students to make a positive contribution to society.
- Honesty in everything
- Safe and positive learning environment
- Responsibility for actions
- Confidence to succeed
- Tenacious work ethic
- Service to mankind
- Citizenship to preserve democracy
- Promote and train teachers with the latest technology available at Clyde CISD to engage students at the high levels of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Create a rigorous accelerated instructional program for students who were not successful on standardized tests.
- Provide leadership, trust and relationships between community, staff and administration.
- Meet AYP in all areas, while putting in place a pathway to excellence to ensure student success at the highest levels.